Saturday, April 2, 2011

Update Clothing lot

O.k. So it didn't go over so well :( . The lot I had up didn't sell for much. See my previous post. Well, I am not giving up! I had fun putting this together and I will try again. I did do my research to see how others are doing this, so maybe I will get better at it as I go along. So...here are a couple of other ones pictured below, we'll see how they do.  You can click on the pictures they are linked to the listings.


 I listed both of these in two different categories.  
The categories I listed these in were:
Clothing, Shoes & Accessories > Women's Clothing > Mixed Items & Lots
Clothing, Shoes & Accessories > Women's Clothing > Juniors > Mixed Juniors Items


 If you have any questions or have any suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment. :)
Wish me success! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There! Please feel free to leave a comment and or tips and suggestions! We are all here to help each other! Peace and Blessings!