Sunday, April 10, 2011

Clothing Lot update!

Well I did better this time on the clothing lots I had up, well a little. One didn't go for very high at all, to be honest, I was rather disappointed. But the other one did do better.  So, I'm thinking that maybe next time I will have a few up at the same time with the same size. Thats what I had before and one person was bidding on both...the person won one which didn't go for much and lost on the other one ( she got a heck of a deal!)...so thats why I got more on the second one. So my strategy will be to have two up at the same time of the same size clothing and if one doesn't go for much maybe I'll make up the difference in the other. We'll see how it goes. It will take me some time to get a few together, but I'll post them here when I do. Until then...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There! Please feel free to leave a comment and or tips and suggestions! We are all here to help each other! Peace and Blessings!