Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Making a Chart with Tables

Have you ever wanted to make an html table for your ebay auctions? 

For instance, I wanted to be able to create a table or chart to put in measurements for the clothing items I sell. Here is an example of what you can do with this program I found. This was for a clothing lot I had listed on ebay.  To be honest this was a lot of work...I may not do clothing lots again..they are too much work for the money you get. Although I may need to work on this a bit, as far as what items I put together and work on key words, so I'm not really saying I won't do them again.


Here is another example.  This one is a basic table for one item.. You can change the colors, text, etc. I really love this program, you can also use it for your blog too! 

The program I am talking about is isdntek.com. You can give it a try yourself by going here. Let me know if you try it and how it worked out for you. If you have any questions, ask me I may be able to help. Til' next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There! Please feel free to leave a comment and or tips and suggestions! We are all here to help each other! Peace and Blessings!