Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Clothing Lot

I am selling off some of my daughters clothing items on eBay in a LOT.  Not sure how that will go... we will see!
I started the auction at 9.99 and have 16 items.  I have a lot more to list, but want to see how this goes first.  I will let you know if its worth the effort.  It took awhile to put it together. Here are a few items that are part of the lot.  If you'd like to check out the listing to see how I did it you can find it here.

This is the gallery photo that I put together in Picasa using the collage feature.  I love to use that feature for my gallery pictures.  I will let you know how the auction went in a latter post once it is over.  Until then Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There! Please feel free to leave a comment and or tips and suggestions! We are all here to help each other! Peace and Blessings!