Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Photo Editing Part 2

Hi everyone! Sorry for the long delay! The last post I made was on photo editing. I have been so busy I haven't had a chance to write another post until now.  The last post made was here in case you want to go back and see.
What I wanted to share with you today is about settings on your camera.  I have a Sony Cyber Shot, it is nothing fancy! I had to read up on how to use the settings on my camera.  The ones that I have found to be most useful to me in what I'm doing are the EV settings.  As I was writing this post I decided to see if I could find a way to explain this to you.  Well...I found a site that does a much better job than me.  So... I am going to share this link with you and you can go to TableTop Studio and see what I'm talking about.  They even have an interactive demonstration.  Cool!

One other thing that I adjust is my light setting. On my camera it has a place to set it to fluorescent, incandescent, Daylight, Night time etc. All these things helped me to achieve my desired results. It did take me awhile playing around with them, but I finally did learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There! Please feel free to leave a comment and or tips and suggestions! We are all here to help each other! Peace and Blessings!