Sunday, January 30, 2011

What Do You Call Them?

Sweaters or Jumpers?

I was doing some research on some sweaters the other day and I noticed on ebay that in some of the listing titles on what we call sweaters in the US are also called Jumpers in other countries.  I asked the question on Facebook what their thoughts were on this subject. I had one of my friends from Australia respond by saying that they call them jumpers there, not sweaters.  I learn something new everyday!

RED BEADED SWEATER 1  Victoria Harbour Black Sweater 3

The two sweaters above are on PINK HILL VINTAGE!

If you know another country that calls sweaters – jumpers, please let me know by leaving a comment below.  Thank you! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There! Please feel free to leave a comment and or tips and suggestions! We are all here to help each other! Peace and Blessings!